« An Achievable Approach to Master Data Management » is a FREE one-hour Web video featuring Forrester Research and hosted by the Institute of Supply Management (ISM), delivered the 12th of February.
This webinar is tailored for supply chain professionals evaluating how to cope with dirty and inconsistent vendor data. Take an hour to hear Forrester’s latest research on trends, best practices and the impact Master Data Management can have on purchasing. Quadrem will provide a series of leading practice case studies from its global customer base. You can also download the slides supporting the webinar.
You will learn to:
- Determine dimensions that constitute Master Data Management (MDM)
- Identify drivers and inhibitors of MDM adoption
- Assess your data quality and readiness to address concerns
- Select an approach that sets practical first steps, reasonable milestones and goals
- Identify when to DIY and when to outsource
- Determine how to work with IT for optimal success
Here it is.