AKTRIN Furniture Information Center is a website dedicated to the furniture market. You will find there all kinds of specialised reports-to-buy.
The AKTRIN Furniture Information Center is the world’s largest Market Research Institute analyzing the global furniture, furnishings and lighting sectors. We provide market information and forecast on furniture production, consumption, distribution, import, and export for all furniture segments, including household furniture, office furniture, kitchen furniture, bathroom furniture, upholstered furniture, bedroom and dining room furniture, outdoor furniture, Ready-to-Assemble furniture, lighting fixtures, and much more.
The AKTRIN Furniture Information Center provides instant access to furniture industry and furniture market studies. Whether you are a furniture manufacturer, furniture retailer, or a supplier to the furniture industry, chances are that you will find in our on-line bookstore a research report that covers the exact intelligence needs for your specific furniture market and/or furniture category.
Following is a description of the report available for office furniture in Europe.
Office furniture in Europe
A report Published by InterConnection; Aug 2005; 841 Pages; 200+ Exhibits
This extensive compilation of statistical data, tables and charts, is an objective marketing tool for anyone with a stake in the European Office Furniture Segment. It provides all necessary facts for successful market planning and in-depth information on your competitors and clients. It analyses current trends, shows the positions of different players, products and services within the competitive market, calculates market shares by a number of different dimensions and makes a prognosis on the development of relevant key indicators. This report defines your position in the market in relation to your most important competitors. The topics covered in the Office Furniture in Europe report are:
* Development of Office furniture Market Indicators
* Office furniture Market Analysis
– The total Office Furniture market development (2000 ? 2004) and market shares by Regions, Product Groups, and Distribution
– Forecasts for all office furniture segments through 2007 by an econometric market model.
– Market Share in Different Dimensions
– Developments by Product Groups, Product Range and Distribution Channel
– Regional Developments of Sales
* Office furniture Competition Analysis
– Market Shares of the Top Players
– Positioning in Different Product Groups
– Portfolio Analysis