At a certain point, it’s not even anymore an option. It’s a must have: You can’t survive without a tool to remember all of your usernames-passwords and helping you overcoming the pain of filling all those forms requested to get access to some good content, reports or white papers. Personnaly I’m using Roboform. I tried it free first but having to manage something like a 100 ID + password, I bought a pro-licence to get access to an unlimited amount of passcards. It is one of the very few tools I do use and enjoy every day!
Basically, RoboForm makes logging into websites and filling forms faster, easier and more secure. RoboForm memorizes each ID (username), password (and more) the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies those access-codes when you return. All your passwords are encrypted on your computer using your Master Password. So you remember one password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. On ROBOFORM website you’ll find following information:
Roboform is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. RoboForm was named PC Magazine Editor’s Choice, and CNET Download.com’s Software of the Year 2006.
- Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically
- Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security
- Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess
- Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites
- Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords
- Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers
- Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync
- Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet